Hi I’m back !

You thought maybe that I will not keep my promise ? Hell no ! Today is a big day because, I will show you one of my beautiful cat, Tilou. Also, I will tell you some facts about Tilou, for you to know him more.



·         He is a little bit fat

·         His favorite toy is his little mouse

·         He love to eat

·         For a cat, he never sleeps

·         He has very big eyes (maybe not on this picture)

·         He is very endearing



It is all information about Tilou for today ! I hope that you will love him. See you next time for a picture of Bandi.


Commentaires

  1. I love that this blog is all about your cats, can't wait to know more about them! :)

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Can’t wait to learn more and share the stories with my dog, Duke.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Can you say "HI" to Tilou and Bandi for me! I can't wait to read your other post!<3

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Your blog is really original, and Tilou is soooo cute

    RépondreEffacer

Publier un commentaire

Messages les plus consultés